All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Philadelphia Flower Show



The best part of the Philadelphia Flower Show??

Spending time with my friend Phyllis, the vendor mall, and eating at the Reading Terminal.  The rest of it - I'll pass on!

Here are my purchases this year:


A nifty oilcloth apron,



some rose gloves that I've been in need of for forever,



pruners designed for a woman's hand,



heavyweight gloves,



and my favorite hand lotion that I discovered last year at the show (amazing stuff - it trains your skin to re-hydrate itself, and it's perfect for sewing).



We had fabulous southern food at this little restaurant inside the Reading Terminal (not sure why I didn't take a picture of the food!).

Can't wait 'til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment