All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Drooling Over Dishes

 
 
 
I've been drooling over this set of dishes at the local antique shop for months now.

 
They disappeared for a while, and I was heartbroken, thinking someone had snatched them up.

 
But they reappeared today, and I was able to visit them once again.  :)  I don't even know what pattern they are, but they're so sweet and unique.  I love the color combination and the shape of each piece.  However, I can't justify collecting yet another set of dishes, especially when they're on the pricey side.
 

 
But, I was able to justify this purchase!  Just $4.00...
 
 
for a lovely vintage tablecloth in perfect shape,


 
and it was less than the price of just one piece of the dishes I keep drooling over!
 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment