All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Elizabethtown Fair 2012

 409 Yo Yo's later!

A basket quilt comprised of 162 basket blocks made out of 1930's reproduction prints (I'd been working on this off and on for 5 years!).

The Snoopy T-shirt quilt I made for my sister Alison.

I also entered a quart jar of Corn Cob Stock (did you even know there was such a thing?!),

some dehydrated blueberries,

a variety of herbs,

my beloved garlic (unfortunately, the judges weren't as enamored with it as I am!),

and a Christmas ornament made out of buttons from my mother's button jar (way too much competition in this category).

My sister and Ricky also entered a few things; here's his white-ribbon gel candle.  :)

I also thoroughly enjoy looking at the other entries.  Here's a few of my favorites:

My neighbor's Christmas tree artwork made out of her family's vintage jewelry




No comments:

Post a Comment