All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kusudama Origami Flowers


I had so much fun making these adorable Kusudama origami flowers!   They're part of a belated set of  "All-Things-Harry-Potter" Christmas gifts for my sister since she's a HUGE fan (I have yet to read the books!).  I'm in the process of finishing a purse made from the cover of her favorite book in the series (I'll post pictures when I'm finished; it's taking me a lot longer than I expected!), but I hated to throw away the innards.  So, I was thrilled to discover directions for these flowers on Pinterest (a much better way to waste time than facebook, I've decided!!).


I love the idea of repurposing text paper...


She should especially enjoy these since she'll recognize the text as being from chapter 1.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment