All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And Now for Parsley


I bought some Italian parsley at Rutt’s today. I’ll probably plant the curly variety as well, but wanted to get this variety in the ground as early as possible. It has a stronger flavor than the curly variety, and makes the BEST parsley pesto! I made a whole bunch of it last fall as I was cleaning out my garden; I had tons of Italian parsley left and hated to see it go to waste. So, I looked up parsley recipes on line and found one for parsley pesto. I made a bunch of different variations, before I came up with the perfect recipe. Yum, YUM, YUM! It’s fabulous and freezes well. I have just one container left in the freezer and am saving it for special company, or just maybe I’ll just enjoy it all by myself. :)

Click here for the link to the recipe I posted last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment