All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Friday, October 30, 2009

I HATE Halloween....

I think it's the creepiest holiday ever....
I hate opening the door on a dark evening to who knows who....
And, I have to admit it annoys me that people who would never bother with me at any other time suddenly want to come see me just so they can get a handout.

I hate feeling like I have to pull the blinds and hide out in my OWN home.

I always feel like such a party pooper.
AND, there's nothing worse than a little kid ringing the doorbell even when my porch light is turned OFF, and me having to say, "Sorry, I'm not participating.  I don't have any candy for you...."

But, I was thrilled that my neighbor knows me well enough...


... to ring my doorbell anyway because...
... she knows I would love to see her daughter in her special costume.
And, her daughter was perfectly fine with the fact that "Miss Andrea" didn't have any candy for her.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment